Terms Of Service Agreement
This Agreement is between You (customer) and Market Pros International (Market Pros) sets forth the terms and conditions under which Market Pros will provide services described below in this agreement. No other terms will apply unless specifically agreed to in writing by both parties. The term of this agreement will commence on the date fully executed and a signed copy hereof is received from the client, and will automatically renew monthly as per the terms herein unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
- Payment. The first payment is due at the start of the signed agreement for the first (30) thirty days of service. If applicable, a credit card will be kept on file for the subsequent monthly payments. All monthly fees are automatically charged on a monthly basis. An authorization form with a valid credit card is to be kept on file at all times. The credit card on file will automatically be processed for payment. If payment is rejected by your bank we will contact you to try to resolve the problem. If we are unable to reach you for a resolution your account will be considered closed and no further charges will be made to your card nor will you be held liable for any outstanding balance.
- Cancellation. The client may cancel at any time without penalty for any reason whatsoever. Clients cancellation will begin upon the next billing cycle and card will not be charged after the date of cancellation. The client may cancel by contacting customer service at +1-(844) 614-9400 or via Email customer service.
- Proprietary Technology and Ownership. The proprietary technology provided by Market Pros is the sole property of Market Pros and may be protected by Copyright laws. The client has the right to use the exclusive intellectual property and other work provided solely for their Reputation Management Campaign. Whenever Market Pros creates external online content as part of the Client’s Reputation Management Campaign, this content will be in the control of Reputation Pros and both parties will assume dual creative control of this content.
- Key Words. Your account executive will assist you in setting up the keywords you want to use for your SEO campaign. It is recommended that you keep the number of keywords to a minimum to maximize your SEO results quickly. The first month your account executive will develop from information that you have provided powerful online content. The content will be approved by you prior to publication. As part of your campaign Reputation, Pros will promote your content throughout the web paying special attention to content that is search engine friendly to your keywords.
- Web Page Assessment. Market Pros will assess your existing online profile and possibly make suggestions as to sites you currently have posted and control.
- Market Pros will continue work on your campaign as long as you remain enrolled and payment is in good standing. Once client cancels subscription no further work will be performed on that campaign. Customer may at their discretion restart campaign at any time they desire and Reputation Pros will begin where the campaign was left off when customer canceled.
- Company Cancellation of Contract. Market Pros may at any time at their discretion cancel this contract for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to company dissolution, technical problems, new regulatory issues that may be enacted and federal and/or state prohibitions.
- Campaign and Program Overview. Market Pros will engage on client’s behalf an aggressive campaign to promote positive, high-ranking search engine listing keywords relevant to clients name and or business. Market Pros will utilize the keywords provided by the client at the time of inception of membership. The campaign will be conducted as follows: I. Due Diligence Assessment: Your account executive will conduct an assessment of all information in your search results and assess what content can be used in your Digital Promotion campaign. II. Personal and Professional Information: Your account executive will be sending you a questionnaire to gain insight into you and/ or your companies past, present and future. III.Positive Content Creation: Your account executive will use the provided content in conjunction with our proprietary Search Engine Content Creation Software (SECCS) to create positive search engine friendly accurate and professional biographies that will accurately depict a positive image for posting and publication on the web. accomplishments positive news items, products if any. To be used in your campaign. IV.Final Client review: All content generated by Reputation Pros and our RME’s will need to be approved by the client prior to publication to assure accuracy. V.Strategic Posting and Publication: Market Pros will post the client approved content throughout the internet to certain sites that will maximize the Digital Promotion Campaign. VI.Maintenance. Market Pros will make changes and removal of negative content where possible to certain search engine settings to clients existing social media. All changes will be approved by the client prior to publication. VII.SEO Maintenance to Clients Existing Professional and/or Personal websites. Market Pros will make a recommendation to the client for clients existing proprietary websites. If the client chooses to engage Market Pros to make changes and or create proprietary websites, Market Pros web developers and be engaged for an additional fee to be submitted and agreed to by client in writing before any work commences. VIII.Continuing of Digital Promotion Campaign. market Pros will continue posting positive content in a regular manner over the entire term of membership at a measured pace in a manner that will bring a lasting positive result from search engines.
- Limitation of Market Pros liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL MARKET PROS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF SERVICES , LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF TECHNOLOGY, INTERRUPTION OF CLIENTS BUSINESS, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SUFFERED BY THE CLIENT REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT CLIENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, DAMAGES AND/OR INJURY. MARKET PROS MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO CLIENT WILL BE EQUAL TO NO MORE THEN CLIENTS MOST RECENT MONTHLY PAYMENT HEREUNDER.
- Warranties. MARKET PROS MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, USEFULNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THOSE ARISING FROM THE COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE, TRADE OR DEALING. YOUR FIRST PAYMENT ON THIS AGREEMENT IS FULL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT MARKET PROS DOES NOT GOVERN OR MAINTAIN ANY OWNERSHIP OF ANY SEARCH ENGINE WHATSOEVER.